- Removes moderate oxidation, scratches, and imperfections
- Seals paint and gel coats to produce a long lasting brilliant shine
- Provides a High gloss and swirl free finish
- Works easily with a rotary buffer, orbital polisher, and by hand
- Safe on all painted surfaces and gel coat
- Professional Strength
UV exposure and standard usage is all that’s needed to break
down the shiny brand new look of your boat.
Larry’s One Step Compound will restore the brand new glossy shine to
your paint and/or gel coat. In addition
to restoring gloss, the one step compound will also remove oxidation and
yellowing as well as repair minor scratches.
Shake well and use on a clean, cool, dry surface. Machine
apply a moderate amount of product to the surface and buff to a brilliant
shine., Always working small sections at a time. Wipe off residue with a clean soft
cloth. For hand use: Apply product, let dry , and wipe away residue with a
clean soft cloth.